Save the theme’s files on your computer first. Navigate to the Downloads section in your Envato account, that’s where all your purchases are kept, then click the green Download button to grab the theme, make sure you’re getting the “Installable WordPress file only”.
It won’t be long until you get it to the point when you can actually start working on your site.
The following steps will get you there.
- 1. Theme Installation
- 2. Plugin Installation
- 3. Demo Content Import
- How to translate theme to my language
- Issue: Google maps don’t work after demo import
- How to Rate Item on Themeforest
- How to install selected home page in wordpress
- Issue: I can’t activate Revolution Slider and Visual Composer plugins
- Issue: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of XXX bytes exhausted
- Issue: Demo/Dummy content import not working
Thank you for choosing Trendy! Whether you’re a small business owner or a developer creating websites for clients, we’re hoping the theme will help you reach your goals. You must be excited about starting your new project, so let’s just get on with it.